Today is Ryan's birthday! He got a new bike yesterday and he LOVES it. We went to the Golden Corral for dinner - Ryan chose to go there for the rolls - Yumm. Then we went to see the Blue Man Group. It was cool! We got home late and ate Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. Ryan is now taller than me and he's getting very strong. He's doing really well in school and he's having a lot of fun learning to play the trombone. He's all boy. When he was a little boy, he used to always tell me he was going to be a "worker man" when he grew up and always live with me. If we ever talked about the boys leaving home and having their own families, Ryan would cry because he never wanted to leave me. I don't think that's still his plan, but he does still like to be at home. He's waayy too big to hold on my lap anymore, but he's still my baby.


2 comments:
I love Ryan! Happy Birthday
Grandma Ashby
Your boys are getting so big!! I love the slide shows of them!
Post a Comment