Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged - I'm It

Emily tagged me (and Amy did too, way back in 2007) so here's my response:

Two Names You Go By: 1)Teresa 2)Mom

Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1) brown pants 2) green shirt

Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1)trust 2)fun

Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1)hang out with Todd 2)hang out with my boys

Two things you did last night 1)quilted with my Mom 2)made white chili & cornbread

Two people you Last Talked To: 1)Mom 2) Justin

Two Things You're doing tomorrow: 1)get up 2)go to bed

Two Longest Car Rides: 1)Kansas to Utah, Yellowstone, South Dakota, then Home 2) Kansas to California

Two Favorite Holidays:(As an adult) 1) Christmas 2) Fourth of July

Two Favorite Drinks: 1) Water 2) Abuelita Hot Chocolate

Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1)I love pajamas! 2)I hate seafood.

Two jobs I have had in my life: 1) florist 2) Target cashier

Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1) Enchanted 2)Ella Enchanted

Two of my Favorite Foods: 1)chocolate anything 2)pizza

Two places I'd rather be right now: 1)some place warm 2) wherever Todd is

5 people I am tagging now:
1:Tyler
2:Cody
3:Jesse
4:Mom
5:Nicki Young (I know you're watching!)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I never knew you worked at Target! :)

Momma Nic said...

you were right I WAS watching, now I commenting.