So I thought I should post something more cheerful today. I started some projects when my mom was here and I got them done so I want to show off! They're both Valentinesy but I'm going to celebrate all month so I can leave them out. The table runner is my take on a pattern that I saw a picture of.
Tyler just came home from school very excited about band. He got 1st chair trumpet in band!! He's been 2nd for awhile but working hard so he's really heppy that he made it! I'm so proud of him! Yaaayy Tyler!!
5 comments:
So cute Teresa! I love your projects. And I'm so glad that you are all doing mostly better. I for one am very ready for spring!
I love all the cute heart crafts! Glad you guys are feeling better.
yay! no more barfing!
i LOVE the heart table runner!
Your projects are gorgeous.
Yeah, I'm still in denial that we are the "old ones" now. The only thing that's comforting is that the kids today will someday be the "old ones' too! I've already had one of my former YW girls tell me that she's afraid of teenagers! haha
Teresa, you and all your sisters are amazing. Those quilted projects will always be good reminders of a good visit with a special Mom.
Post a Comment