Thursday, October 2, 2008
We're Skype'n Now!
My brother Ben was the first one to get signed up. My sister Emily raved about it. And since I had heard about it before, we set up our Skype account tonight! It was so easy and Soooo coool! Todd's laptop has the web cam so we all crowded around and were amazed to talk to Ben's family face-to-face! His little boys are so cute - they like to make faces and see themselves, but we got to watch. And Ryan played a little part of his Star Wars song on the trombone. Leslie carried their laptop around their house and gave us a tour, too! It's just amazing to me that technology has caught up with the cartoons I used to see when I was a kid! So eveyone get with it and Skype with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute new header!!! Ethan talked about Ryan's trombone all night. We'll have to call again for another concert - he loved it. It was so fun to see you guys while we talked.
Post a Comment