Friday, January 30, 2009

Why am I on Facebook?

I am not sure, but I was getting invitations one after another to be friends with people I talk to often, people I barely remember and people I don't know at all. I also want to stay current, hip, cool, in-the-know, up with the times.... OK, I want to at least be able to monitor what my kids are doing online! As of today, Tyler doesn't have a FB page, but when he does, I need to know all about it! So I got myself signed up last night and started sending out my own invites and today I have 11 friends. I've clicked around for a few hours but Amy said it best "What am I supposed to do with it now?" I like my little blog. I have it figured out (except for posting video clips, darn it). I think I'll stick with this for awhile.

No comments: