
We had our own version of the Pillsbury Cook Off. Mom & Dad were the judges and since they have no favorites (yeah, right.) they scored all our dishes the same. We all won! I made Italian Chicken Stromboli.
Amy made Meatball Pizza Cups. Leslie made Chicken Puffs. Tammy made cookie cups with apples & caramel & chocolate. Emily made Hummus Pizza with Tofu. I also tried an idea I had for a brownie mix, rasberry jam & white chocolate chips, but it totally flopped.
Ewww.
The weather there was beautiful. I didn't need my jacket at all. There were green trees & grass everywhere & Mom even had daffodils.
Of course, we had to work on a project! Tammy & Amy had started heart blocks for 2 quilts for their daughters when they were at my house in 2007 and they still haven't finished! So we spent an afternoon getting more blocks done. They will have to bring this project back to my house this summer and finish!
The week went fast and we didn't get to do everything we talked about but it was really nice. And then I came home to Todd and the boys and THIS:
1 comment:
Snow!! Oh that looks so cold!! Come back to CA! It was 81 degrees on Saturday, too hot. I had to take the kids for ice cream!
Post a Comment