Justin came up with his costume this year. He wanted to be a nerd. So he did it all himself (I helped with his geeky hair.) When Todd saw him all dressed up, he said, "I think I could do that!" And next thing I knew, Todd was a nerd too! I've never seen Todd dress up for Halloween, he must have been really inspired.
I love my nerds.
Justin won the award for The Corniest Costume at the church Trunk or Treat.
Ryan wanted to wear the gorilla suit at the party, but he realized none of his buddies were dressed up so he only put it on to spook the kids from the back of the van while Todd & I passed out candy.
Tyler was on a trip with the marching band - they got all Ones!! - so he missed out on the costumes & candy.
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS!!! I got a good laugh out of this one. And I sent it to Justin at work too! :)
Todd and Justin look fabulous!
ROFL! I especially like the award picture.
Post a Comment