Friday, August 3, 2007

And We're Off!

After talking about it all summer, we are finally leaving for our family vacation early in the morning. We have planned a bunch of fun things and I will write all about it when we get back. I don't think I'll have access to a computer or the time to update my blog while we're gone, but I will keep track of all the fun times so I can give a full report.
Other than trying to get all the packing done today, and doing the laundry, and cleaning the house, I took the boys to their schools for Enrollment. Tyler was so excited to find out his Middle School class schedule and get his locker assignment. We practiced and practiced opening the combination lock so he won't have any problems when school starts. The kids are put into 4 "teams" to rotate through their classes so all the 7th graders were very anxious about whether they would know anyone on their team. Ryan and Justin won't find out about their classes until we get back. And then 2 days later...school starts!
I'm really excited about this trip. Todd is happy to get away from work for a while and see some really pretty parts of the country. The boys are kind of wishing they could just stay home and veg until school starts. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: