Sunday, August 19, 2007

FINALLY!....

OK, OK!! I know it's been weeks since I last posted anything and you might think that means there just hasn't been anything going on worth writing about and Kansas must be sooo boring. You would be wrong. We have been ssooooo busy! We got back from our vacation and the kids went back to school. Todd went to China (he's still there) and I've been practicing my fingers and toes off on the organ so I can play for church. So I haven't forgotten about all my fans who read my blog every day, I just haven't had the energy at the end of the day to get into it. I have tons of pictures and I will post them later. I just had to get a little post up tonight because I have other projects to work on but I'm feeling too guilty about not doing this to even start on the other stuff!! What does that say about me? I know, I'm sick.
Anyway, we are all OK, we're glad to be back into a half-normal routine, we're missing Todd, and we're trying to catch up with regular life after having a blast all summer long!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

yay! you're back! can't wait to see pictures of your trip. try slide.com to put them right on your blog. love you!

Leslie said...

Good Luck with the organ. I played it in the young adult ward and would get such sweaty fingers it was hard to creep up the keys without them slipping off!
Miss ya!