Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tyler is 13 Years Old!!!

Can you believe it?!? When Tyler was born, I sure couldn't imagine him ever being 13 years old! Other than making me feel old (I'm not old enough to have a teenage son!) Tyler's birthday has made me think about a lot of the great things about him. When he was about 3, we were having a quiet minute and he got really close to my face and stared at me. Then he got really excited and said, "Mom! You have Tylers in your eyes!" It was so sweet. I know he meant that he could see his reflection in my shiny eyes, but to me it means that he was a part of me and everything I did and saw and thought about. And it's still true. He's an amazing boy and I'm so proud of him. Happy Birthday Tyler-boy!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

happy birthday to tyler! teenager! crazy isn't it??? love the slide show. the picture of him at 4 is SO cute!

Leslie said...

That silde show made me cry!! I still can't believe Curtis is in kindergarden!!

Grandma's Blog said...

I love Tyler!!!
Grandma Ashby