
Cash Advance Loans
I saw this little thingy on Em's blog and had it test mine too. I really have wondered about this! I have often thought to myself, "I could write this article (or letter or book...) better than this!" It makes me nuts when I see typos and poor grammar. In fact, Todd used to have me edit his papers in school because I could find mistakes. I know I don't always have the best English when I'm speaking and my excuse for that is that my brain is just working way too fast for my mouth to keep up. But when you are writing, you have so many chances to get it right, how can you get it wrong? Ergh. Now that I've started to rant, I need to calm down.
1 comment:
rant away! i love these dot dot dot things... i know there's a word for them...elipse? and i don't capitalize. and i use too many commas and ands. other than that...i'm a genius.
Post a Comment