Saturday, March 29, 2008

Geocaching

We gave our family a GPS toy for Christmas and until today, we hadn't even taken it out farther than our back deck! Since it was a balmy 50 degrees, I took the boys out to find a cache this afternoon. It was an easy one and we found it pretty quick, but I think it was enough to get us started. There are tons to find just within 10 miles of our house! The boys were pretty excited and now maybe we will make our own cache for other people to find.
Before that, we cleaned the house & did laundry and got haircuts. Later, we had dinner at KFC, then did some home improvement shopping - I have plans! We played some Wii games and had ice cream before the boys went to bed. What a great day!




2 comments:

Tammy said...

geocaching is really fun! are you hooked? amy is the geocache queen! typical of me...i lost our gps.

amyndodd said...

How fun!! I want to go!!