Happy Easter Everyone!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!
We've had a pretty normal Sunday except for the huge dinner requested by my family. Fortunately for them, I love to cook! We had ham, scalloped potatoes, deviled egg chicks, and rolls. We'll be having leftovers all week. Yesterday Ryan was a baking ninja! We made waffles from scratch, then the rolls for today, then this awesome bunny cake. Ryan really likes to cook and it was fun to have someone helping in the kitchen! Now we have to work on the cleaning up...
The Easter Bunny hid tons of candy-filled eggs and brought bucket of treats for the boys. I think this is the first year I didn't get a picture of each of them with their stuff - does that mean I'm getting older and don't care, or are the boys just not as cute as they were? I'm sure it's me. We did have a very nice Easter Sacrament Meeting today and I am grateful for the chance to spend a little time thinking about the Savior and the Atonement and Resurrection. Seems like we almost skipped over all the important stuff this year. I learned a few things though, and I am so thankful to have the gospel and a little bit of understanding about Heavenly Father's plan for us. Todd also spoke and he did a really good job. Hope your Easter was full of nice things too!
Happy Easter Everyone!
Happy Easter Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awesome cake Ryan! I wish I could eat it!
it must be you...i know it's me! i didn't even decorate for easter this year! can you say LAZY?
I love the cake! It is nice that Ryan loves to cook too! Kelsey is usually sitting on the counter helping me.
That is a cute cake!
Post a Comment