The boys were at the top of my Nice List so there's a pile of gifts for each of them. It will keep them busy for days. Todd will be getting some standard Dad-type things, but I have a few surprises in my sack for him. Teresa already has everything she needs and lots of stuff she doesn't, but since she loves Christmas sooo much I'm sure she'll be thrilled with whatever she gets.
Well, I've got to get off to the next house. Sure wish the reindeer and I could go somewhere warm!
Merrryy Christmas to All! And to All a Good Night!!
2 comments:
Soooo Cute!! Love all your trees, nativities, candy canes and houses. I hope you guys had a fun Christmas. We sure had fun opening your presents. Thank you, thank you!!
3 Trees!! I can hardly handle getting one out. Thanks for the post Santa. Come do one on my blog!
Post a Comment