Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Curtains for Me

Our house is 5 years old this month! We've lived here for 5 years! We have had no curtains in the laundry room or Justin's room for 5 years! But no more! I dug out the fabric I bought more than 5 years ago and finally got 'em done. The laundry room:

(I still need to fix the saggy in the middle curtain rod & I think the shade looks better in person.)

And here's Justin's room:

Justin's room had Buzz Lightyear everywhere until last summer when he decided that maybe he was getting too old for Buzz. (It broke my heart! And I just can't get rid of all his Buzz stuff. I'm saving every Buzz thing for him to put in his son's room someday! Call me nuts.) So out goes Buzz, in comes.... Star Wars Clone Wars/Pokemon. For now. We picked a blue & green comforter that had Justin's favorite colors. We took the Toy Story pictures out of the frames and used a Clone Wars movie poster book to do collages. Justin had a fun time making them with me and then he decided where they should be hung.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love the curtain in the laundry room. Are those clothes line clips at the top? So cute!

I will be sad too when my boys stop loving their Disney toys - Buzz, Lightning McQueen. Curtis is getting big too...where does the time go?