OK. The boys have been in school for TWO WEEKS now and I'm just now posting their first day pictures. It was a really dark and rainy morning so I had a hard time with the lighting - and Tyler and Ryan left before the sun even came up! All the boys were a little nervous but also excited. This is the first time each of them is on their own at different schools. I think they're each feeling a little more grown up and independent. So here they are...
The Awesome 9th Grader - Starting Seminary, All Honors Classes, Marching Band & Debate - TYLER!!!

The Amazing 7th Grader - Advanced Math, Basketball, and First Chair Trombone - RYAN!!!

And the Adorable 4th Grader - Solo Bus Rider, Class Banker, and Fourcaster - JUSTIN!!!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Those boys of yours are getting too big! I can't believe how grown up they look. You've got a good lookin' family Teresa! Sounds like they will be involved in lots of fun activities this year.
miss you all so much!
What's a fourcaster? I love those boys!
Grandma Ashby
Post a Comment