I love that my boys are taking piano lessons! They had a recital on Sunday & I'm so proud of them! This was Justin's first performance and he was so relaxed and comfortable. He's a ham. Ryan doesn't like to play in front of other people, but he had practiced his song to death so he did great. Tyler picks up new songs very easily, then he likes to move on to another one, but he spent a long time perfecting and polishing his piece.
AAAAAAAARRRHRHHRHRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
That is the sound of me screaming in frustration at this marvel of modern life (my computer)! I've tried and tried and the video won't upload - don't know what I'm doing wrong.
So, if you call our house when the kids are practicing, you can hear them making beautiful music!
4 comments:
How fun to do a recital! I want to hear all those pieces when we see you in Ojai. Dad will love a talent night. What songs did they perform? can't wait to see you!
Emily - You're too fast! I'm having technical difficulties but hopefully, the video will work now!
That is such a great skill that will bless them their whole lives. I hope my boys and Sara will do it too!
keep trying te video! i wanna hear them play. i want jesse to be able to play the angry song that emily played when she was here last time...someday! good job boys!
Post a Comment