Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Party Girl


I love to feed people! Tonight I helped do the food for a bridal shower and I had so much fun picking recipes, shopping for the right groceries, making good stuff and then setting it up to look nice. I really liked the cupcakes. I couldn't find cute enough papers so I baked them in plain white papers and made little sleeves for them. They turned out so cute! I also glued together some wrapping paper covered cake boards and some candle holders to make the cupcake stand - genius. I also tried a spinach dip recipe - Yum! I think Todd will like that one. Some friends brought brie with caramelized pears, chocolate covered strawberries, & asparagus bundles. We had so many good things to eat! MMMM. So who's party is next? I'll be there with cupcakes!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

so martha! i love it. the cupcakes are adorable!
i love to put out a great spread at a party too. something about a pretty table covered in yummy food makes me sooo happy!

Leslie said...

So pretty! You and your sisters (and mom) sure have an eye for pretty food!

With all your talents, the Ashby girls could have a serious Wedding Planning business. I'll be the grunt worker. :)

Jennifer said...

You sure do know how to do parties right Teresa! I'm so impressed! Those cupcakes are just amazing, and I really like your stand too. So creative. Great job!

Jennifer said...

How pretty! Now I want a cupcake. You're welcome to come throw a party at our house any time. ;c)

(I need to change the name on my Blogger so you can tell the difference between me and the other Jennifer. Haha! This is your SIL, by the way. *wink*)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

so cute! I'm so hungry now! love you!