We went to a native grasses and plants nature trail today and I tried to take some pictures of my boys. They are growing up so fast! I've been reading tons of photography books and magazines trying to improve my picture taking skills, but not one has given good suggestions for getting 3 hot and tired boys to model for you! I'd like to Photoshop a few of these and I think they'll turn out good enough to frame. But aren't my boys handsome?
3 comments:
I can't believe how blonde Justin's hair is - signs of a fun summer! You do have handsome boys - all the Ashby grandkids are good lookin'!
cute kids! one pointer...take your pics in the shade with a flash. that way there aren't any shadows and light spots on their faces and they won't squint! great pics though!!
Thanks for the tip Tammy - I knew I was doing something wrong!
Post a Comment