Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello, New Toy

I love my little black Kodak V603 digital camera. It has been everywhere with me since Todd gave it to me for Mother's Day 2 years ago. It's easy to use, fits in my purse, and takes really good pictures! But it is dying. The batteries won't stay charged and almost everytime I turn it on, it wants to know the new date & time. We've been dealing with it because I haven't found any other camera I like as much. But we have a few trips coming up and I know my little camera just won't made it through all the picture taking. And we take a lot of pictures! So it's been great using you, but good-bye little black camera.



And hello, new little blue Canon SD1100. You are so cute! The girl at Best Buy says you take great pictures and you take them fast. And you've gotten great reviews from tons of people online. It's going to take me awhile to figure you out, but I hope you are everything my last camera was (and maybe more?) Just remember to take good action shots of the boys, amazing landscapes on our vacations, and clear focused pictures for scrapbooking. And if you make me look good, we'll get along fine.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love new toys like this! You will have many fun pictures to take this weekend!! See you soon. :)

Emily said...

I love all these new posts! they are great! keem 'em coming! can't wait to see you!