Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter - Was it Really a Whole Week Ago?


Blogging has taken a place lower on my list of things to do so I am just now posting our Easter pics. The boys' baskets were overflowing with candies and some small toys. On our egg hunt, Justin found the bowl full of eggs that the Easter Bunny was just too tired to hide, so he had a lot more treats. Ryan did not think this was fair, but I've given up on fair. All the good stuff is gone now, so today I combined all their remaining candy into 1 bag.
And then we got a friend to take our picture at church. We all looked preeettty cute AND since it was Stake Conference, Todd got to go with us, sit with us, and come home with us. Ahh.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wait a minute....are 2 of your boys really taller than you?? I guess I haven't seen a picture with you standing by all of them. That's so crazy! I can't believe how big they're all getting! And I'm so glad that you got to spend the day with Todd. What a nice Sunday!