Today is our 18th Wedding Anniversary! I am so blessed to be married to my best friend and the best guy I know. We went out to lunch and did some shopping and now we are watching a corny movie with our Three Greatest Achievements. It's been a really good day. I thought about putting our wedding picture in this post, but that would take more effort and I'm not sure I'd like the side-by-side comparison. But this is what we look like today. Tyler took some pictures of us before our lunch date. We're a pretty good match! Happy Anniversary, Todd. I love you more now than ever.
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I love you both.
18!!!!! And still beautiful (handsome for Todd).
When Justin and I saw this pic of you guys we said, "Oh, what a cute picture!" So glad it was such a great day. 18 is great!
We were all together as a family for Christmas this year. One of the girls called Bob "the silver fox." Looks like it applies for Todd as well. Congratulations on 18 years and Happy New Year.
Post a Comment