Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Favorite Things

Like, Oprah, I want to tell everyone about the wonderful products I've discovered. They are not life changing, just life bettering. Unlike Oprah, I won't be giving them away just because you are reading about them on my blog!


My first favorite came from Melanie and Paige: Bonder! It's a rubberized basecoat for under your nail polish. It keeps your polish on forever! On my toes, it never chips off and I have had to take off the polish after more than 3 weeks because my nails are growing out, but the color still looks good! Amazing. On fingers, it doesn't last as long, but still a lot longer than without! ($4.00 at CVS)




My second favorite came from Mom and Tammy: Ped Egg! It's an egg shaped cheese grater type tool for your feet! My heels have always been so dry and scratchy and they crack & hurt but now I use my Ped Egg on all those little pokey chunks of dry skin on my heels. After a little lotion, my feel are soft for weeks! And it catches all the dead skin you scrape off, so it's not falling on the floor or the furniture. It's gross, but it's also incredible how much it grates off! I am going to use it for the rest of my life! ($10.00 at Bed, Bath & Beyond)


My third favorite came from Dad: Garmin nuvi GPS! This handy little gadget is sooo smart! Todd & I took it to Vancouver and we didn't ever get lost! Dad sent his with me on our long drive home from CA and Tyler used it to navigate. I love the touch screen and the way it guides turn by turn. We had to give Dad's back to him last week and I miss it! I didn't think I'd use it since I know my way around town, but I actually used it quite a few times! We took it to KC several times and it was a lifesaver - I always get lost there. I am looking for a deal on one and maybe I'll get a Christmas-in-July present :).

I sound like a infomercial testimonial, don't I! So what other good things have you discovered?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks to you - I love that Bonder polish too! It was a great find.

Tammy said...

i think we should all do a "My Favorite Things" post! great finds teresa. i LOVE the ped egg too! i'm a firm believer in trying new gadets and such...you just never know what will be the next best thing!

amyndodd said...

I haven't tried that egg thing. I will have to get one. Good list!!