Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Love Fall

Is it the cooler weather? The gorgeous leaves on the trees? The looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas? No.

It's the pumpkin. All kinds of pumpkin. Breads, pies, bars, cookies, and now these: Moist Pumpkin Spice Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting from the Pioneer Woman.

And I can't cook anything without at least one man-child climbing on the counters, asking "What are you making? Is it for us? When will it be done? Can I have some now?"

Yes. Have some. They are delicious.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

yummm...i wanna make some. don won't eat them though. down 40 pounds and is the food nazi in our house.

jenibug said...

You are so right! It is the pumpkin! Why are they so wonderful?

Jennifer said...

Oh yum! Thanks for the recipe. I'll definitely be making these soon!

Emily said...

ooooo...I take back what i said about the island Justin made. I'll have some of those instead!

Grandma's Blog said...

Dad would like to have had some of each! He's another man-child.
Love
Mom