Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ryan Is a TEENAGER!! (also titled "I Am a Terrible Mom")


Ryan's birthday was on Oct. 9th. He turned 13!! He was sooo excited to be a teenager. We gave him a pile of presents - a basketball, a stopwatch, gum, a book, a few shirts, a chin-up bar, and his coveted Wii game. He was very mature and waited until about 10pm to open them so that we could all be there. He asked for, & I made, homemade cheesecake for his birthday cake. Ryan is an amazing boy. All boy. He is happy and talented and athletic and smart. And I couldn't be prouder to be his mom.
Disclaimer: I've tried to get this post up about Ryan's birthday, but I would forget and get sidetracked. It's been on my written list of things to do - I just couldn't seem to get it done. This is entirely my fault and in no way means that I love Ryan less than his brothers (whose birthdays were documented in a timely manner).

Happy Birthday, Ryan Boy!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!