Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub


Justin asked if he could play in our big tub. I said yes, but don't make a mess. About 1/2 an hour later I realized I hadn't heard any noises coming from the bathroom for a while so I peeked in and cracked up. He had all his clothes on! I asked him why didn't he wear his swimsuit and he said he didn't think about it. I assume he was just so excited about playing with his toys in the water that he forgot to get undressed. What a boy.


When I came back in a little later, Ryan was in the tub too. He at least had a swimsuit on. I guess this is how a teenage boy has some good clean fun.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

love it! boys are so great.

Jennifer said...

Maybe Brandon won't be growing out of it any time soon. He takes showers, but when we have time he loves to just play in my bathtub with his little boats and things. And he'd stay in there for a long time if I don't remind him to finish up. so cute!