
Yeah! Tonight was the Opening Ceremony for the Olympics in China! Todd & I are not athletic at all, but we really enjoy watching the Olympics and cheering for the U.S. team. After we had Chinese food for dinner, in honor of the host country, we watched the whole Opening Ceremony. We were in awe of the Chinese theatrical program and the sight of all those amazing athletes! So now there are 16 Days of Glory - contests & races & games to enthrall us! The boys were amazed with the program but they are really excited to see the actual sports. Because Todd has actually been to Beijing, he kept shouting out "I've been there! I've seen that!" Since I like to watch all the games, I have a little tradition of spending the Olympics catching up on my scrapbooking. I've been looking forward to starting on it again, but I don't feel inspired yet - a day or two of the Olympics and the stories highlighting competitors' lives should help with that! Yeah, Olympics!
1 comment:
i missed the opening ceremonies?!? ugh! i've got to watch the games though...summer sports are my favorite!
Post a Comment