Friday, August 8, 2008

Mmmm.

I took the ice cream quiz I saw on Tammy's blog and I am.......... MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP! Here's the results:

Mint chocolate chip ice cream wakes up people's taste buds, and you do the same thing when you walk into a room. The chocolatey bits represent your sweet, flirtatious side, and the minty flavor represents your high energy level. You are smart, witty, and you make a great first impression. Your friends value your advice, because you tend to see things from a fresh new perspective.

I would not have described myself this way, and I don't know what "tasty bits of flirtiness" means, but I do love Mint Chocolate Chip!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I think you are smart and witty - Mint Chocolate Chip suits you well...and it tastes so good! :)

Tammy said...

good grief! you get sweet and flirty chips of chocolate and all i got was supportive and flexible. doesn't that mean i'm a "yes, sir" push over?!?