Sunday, October 4, 2009

He's HOW Old?


Tyler's birthday is today and he is FIFTEEN!!! I can't believe it. He's a great kid and we are soo proud of him. He had a pile of presents to open this morning and I think he likes everything he got. Between conference sessions we went to the park for a picnic with some other families and I took a few birthday shots of our "baby boy". He's looking more and more grown up lately.
He's getting so tall too! For dinner he asked for "straight spaghetti with red sauce". That's been his favorite dinner since he was a toddler. But now he also likes meatballs. And he wanted chocolate cake, so I used my friend Minnie's secret recipe and we had a feast!
Happy birthday Tyler! You are an amazing boy and such a blessing in our life! Love you, baby boy!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

oh my it goes sooo fast! i can't believe my baby boy is going to be 15 soon too! don't you remember being 15? happy birthday tyler!

Grandma's Blog said...

Such a good boy! 4 years and he'll be a missionary!!! Happy Birthday and load of love from Grandma & Grandpa Ashby

Jennifer said...

I can't believe he's 15 already! And I was having a mini heart attack because Katelee just turned 11. These kids are growing up too fast!