My favorite food is chocolate beanut butter bars. They are delicious. The bars are so amazing. They are so good, I could eat twelve of them.
Chocolate peanut butter bars are like pure awesomeness. The chocolate is really creamy and the peanut butter mixed with graham cracker crumbs is really crumbly and sweet. The bars are two layers. Chocolate and peanut butter are the layers. They are the best square or rectangle shaped desserts ever.
My mom makes these chocolate peanut butter bars. She got the recipe out of the "Cookie Bible" cookbook. These bars are the best. My mom makes the best desserts ever.
My Aunt Emily and I made a dessert with 6 layers. The fifth layer is the chocolate peanut butter bars. They are good, but the chocolate peanut butter bars are way better. Chocolate peanut butter bars are still the best!
Chocolate peanut butter bars are almost too amazing. The mix of chocolate and peanut butter is perfect. Chocolate peanut butter bars are bodacious. They are AMAZING!!!
Can you tell Ryan really likes these bars? I had to laugh when I read it. He is definitely my son.
This is Ryan and Emily's 6 layer bars they made this summer. There's a graham cracker crust, brownie layer, chocolate chip cookie layer, peanut butter layer, chocolate layer, and no-bake cookie layer on top! A week's worth of dessert in one serving!
2 comments:
i'm sure that ryan was sent to the wrong mommma! i think chocolate peanut butter bars are bodacious too!
Those are awesome! I don't know about more awesome than our 6 layer dessert though! what fun times! I miss you all!
Post a Comment